wesr_gordon

Application Cycle 2014-2015

Hi everyone!  My name is Nicolette I interviewed on the 10th.  I just got my call and I'm so excited i'm shaking like a leaf!! I wish the best of luck to everyone still awaiting their calls.  Stay positive!!!!

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone! My name is Nicolette I interviewed on the 10th. I just got my call and I'm so excited i'm shaking like a leaf!! I wish the best of luck to everyone still awaiting their calls. Stay positive!!!!

Are you hands shaking? My knees were knocking and my heart was beating like crazy when I picked up!

• Upvote 2

ahh i just got the call too and I'm in! soo excited to be there and congrats to everyone else who got in! good luck to those waiting!

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, I noticed everyone who has said they been accepted has been from either the 8th or the 10th. Has anyone heard who had interviewed in the 9th?

Hey guys, I noticed everyone who has said they been accepted has been from either the 8th or the 10th. Has anyone heard who had interviewed in the 9th?

I interviewed on the 9th and got my call around 3:30 today! Doesn't seem like they're doing it in order of interviews. Stay positive and good luck to everyone awaiting calls :)!

Congrats to you guys! I'm joining that Facebook page pronto! Thanks for setting it up! And stay positive to those waiting for the call! We ALL deserve this and WILL be granted the opportunity to serve our communities as PAs! It WILL happen!!! :-)