Application Cycle 2014-2014

I received an interview offer for nov 14 and 15!! Can any second or first year students tell us how the curriculum is set up( any breaks, winter?), as well as the cost of living? Do you need a car if you live close to campus?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an interview offer for nov 14 and 15!! Can any second or first year students tell us how the curriculum is set up( any breaks, winter?), as well as the cost of living? Do you need a car if you live close to campus?

Thank you!

Did you hear back today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an acceptance letter for my interview from 10/31 and 11/1!

The interview followed the layout that was sent in the initial email, so no surprises. There is a writing sample (which was very easy) and an aptitude test (which there is no way to prepare for and wasn't too terrible, just different from your usual test). The interviews are conducted on the second day. We were all out by 11 but it could last until noon. You have three one-on-one interviews and they give you a list of the interviewers at one of the info sessions on the first day. All three of my interviewers had different styles (traditional versus more of a conversational method).

The two day process was actually incredibly helpful and not nearly as stressful as I had imagined.

Advice: just be your normal, friendly, positive self! It sounds silly and obvious but I think it actually does make a huge difference. Best of luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived