Application Cycle 2014-2014

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting till after my GRE to submit the Northeastern app, considering they require another PS essentially, I don't have time to put one together until after the 22nd. But, plan on applying. Best thing to do is to call or read the previous application thread so see when applicants started hearing for interviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anybody receive a confirmation from them that they received your application? I overnighted mine a few days ago & I haven't heard anything...kinda paranoid that ita never made it! yikes.

I did.  I mailed it from Arizona (which usually takes about 4 days to make it to the East Coast) and it took close to two weeks before I got a confirmation email.  It came from donotreply@webadmit.org so search your spam folder for that email, perhaps it was filtered out.  I hope you have since received a confirmation! I applied at the end of July and got the email 8/11.  Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived