@ didymus: Yep, I'm definitely going to apply again. This was just my first application cycle. But I'm hoping to start a Master in Public Health program this summer too. I'm waiting to hear back from them. How about you?

I'm glad you're giving it another shot! I'm planning to reapply as well. I think I'm going to try and get in touch with them and see if they can provide some feedback on why I was rejected outright. I don't know if they will tell me, but I want to at least ask to see what I can do to improve my chances.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didymus, definitely contact them. I applied three times; they gave me excellent advice after each of the first two times. It's definitely worth it.

Who did you ask for, or who did you speak with?

I just spoke with a friend who is closely connected with the program there, and she said WSU no longer provides the application review service because WSU was getting around 100 calls with people wanting individual review, and it was more than they could handle.

Archived