• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also haven't received anything but the confirmation...I probably should have read this thread first because I already applied to the graduate school. In the email it made it sound as if you aren't eligible for interviews unless you have applied to their grad school, so I figured I should go ahead and get it done. Now I'm very nervous because it looks as if the majority of people have received their supplemental...

• 2 weeks later...

I turned in my Supplemental on October 24th and was told I would receive a confirmation of my SA being received within 7-10 days. I received a confirmation when my payment was received but not when my SA was received. I have applied to the grad school. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks! 

I turned in my Supplemental on October 24th and was told I would receive a confirmation of my SA being received within 7-10 days. I received a confirmation when my payment was received but not when my SA was received. I have applied to the grad school. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks! 

I turned mine in before you and I haven't received confirmation. I think the number of applicants must be overwhelming them.

Archived