• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "over 1000" came directly from the admissions director. I imagine the discrepancy is between total applicants and 'qualified' applicants. I see that graphic lists total and qualified but she clearly said over 1000 in person and at 2 informational sessions. They also mentioned that the year after WSU mens basketball went to the final 4 applications nearly doubled.

Hi everyone,

After a lot of deliberation I decided to submit my app today. My CASPA was verified a month ago.. So based off of everyone's comments I guess it's safe to hold off on the application to their Graduate Program until the school contacts us? I'm also assuming that they have rolling admissions?

Hi everyone,

After a lot of deliberation I decided to submit my app today. My CASPA was verified a month ago.. So based off of everyone's comments I guess it's safe to hold off on the application to their Graduate Program until the school contacts us? I'm also assuming that they have rolling admissions?

They do not have rolling admissions. That said, if you already know that you meet the minimum requirements for consideration, it would be a good idea to get the grad school application completed as soon as possible. What would be the point of waiting?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409775575.634708.jpg this is from the web site. Way less than 1000 applicants for 2013 class. Did the school say they had over 1000 for last year (2016 class)?

I think the graphic could be a bit confusing to some since the stats are for the "Class of 2013" rather than for those who applied in 2013 (meaning class of 2015 2016). I think there were 1,000 applicants last year for the "Class of 2015 2016". We are applying this year for the Class of 2016 2017, and I think there are projecting somewhere around 1400 applicants for the 48 spots, which means there is going to be a 3.5% acceptance rate.

Archived