I interviewed on the 9th but still have not heard anything. I am still hanging onto some type of hope.....I was really impressed with this school and would love to attend the program. 

What is grand rounds???

Grand rounds are presentations the class of 2015 does and they present information related to a patient they have treated in their clinical rotations. I think it serves as practice for the PANCE. The last one in October was pretty interesting. I'm still waiting to hear also, has anyone else heard from the program?

Hello all, I am interviewing for the upcoming class and I hope this forum is still a bit active. I wanted to ask about the interview process? What type of setup had they used previously? Any bit of info would really help! I am very excited about this interview! Thank you in advance.