I have not submitted yet either I do know that they won't review any apps until after the deadline so no rush anyways

I have not submitted yet either I do know that they won't review any apps until after the deadline so no rush anyways

No. I went to an info session though, they get approximately 500 applicants for 24-30 spots. They said they favor those who live in areas close to the school because they want PAs who will serve their area after the program

No. I went to an info session though, they get approximately 500 applicants for 24-30 spots. They said they favor those who live in areas close to the school because they want PAs who will serve their area after the program

It sucks that none of us have heard anything. I hope it's just that they're taking a while and not that none of us are getting interviews.

Did you get an email confirming they received everything? It did say late October so that could be this week or next

I like that we are all updating each other daily though! I work at a hospital where some of the students do their clinical year, maybe I can ask them If they know anything.