CASPA 2014-2015

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was officially invited to interview Tues 3/31!  ...As excited as I am, I am a bit nervous because it is so late in the game and I'm traveling all the way from Philadelphia. Has anyone else been invited for this date? I'm scheduled to fly out that Monday before. 

Anyone who already interviewed, would you mind providing information about the interview process? I'm assuming there are group interviews in addition to 1 on 1 interviews. Any feedback is much appreciated!

Congratulations to those accepted to be a part of class of 2018!!! 

Here is the FB group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/352043938331238/?fref=ts

Please join if you have accepted your admission and paid the deposits!

We will verify with admissions office before we add you to the group! 

So very excited for you all to be a part of the Touro PA/MPH family! 

For those still waiting for news... good luck and hang in there!

William 208--

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know this sounds clicheish, but if this is truly what you want to do, you will have to look deep inside yourself to go full speed ahead and get it. There must be some portion of your application that can be improved, maybe even an interview course at a local community college. I am telling you this, even having gotten a rejection letter just a few days ago, after interviewing. It's tough to handle, but god has a plan (and even if you don't believe in faith and all that, there is something better waiting for you)!

What do you think may have tripped you up in the interview process?? Feel free to pm me if you want to vent, but just not on here.

just got an email for rejection.  4th time applicant. 3 interviews with Touro.  I'm just about to give up.

William,

I've been reading this forum for awhile, but I made an account today just so I could respond to you. Don't give up! It may seem really discouraging but you have a passion for this & Touro is an amazing program. Each year only makes you stronger and more prepared for your dream. You can do it! I haven't heard back from my interview yet so I may be in the same boat too. It's tough to get into PA school, but that will make it so much more rewarding when it does happen for you.

Archived