If you're talking about the question about previous public health programs, I just wrote a sentence and said no.

Yes, I was referring to the questions in the first prompt, I just wanted to make sure a single sentance was appropriate since they didn t apply to me.

Thank you!

I know this question was asked already but I am still confused. For those of you who were offered interviews, were your responses for the supplemental questions <500 words per question, or <500 words for all three responses? 

Thanks in advance!

<500 per question is what I thought they meant. Also, does anyone know how many interviews they hold per cycle? Still waiting to hear back. 

Received my interview invitation this morning! Excited to meet those that are interviewing on September 23! Good luck to everyone :)

Hi do you guys think it's too late to apply here? I know it's rolling and interviews have already been sent out so I'm not sure how good my chances would be

Hi everyone, i was wondering if everyone could say what there gpa's are? I just found this program and it looks like a good one, do you guys think I have chance of getting an interview if I send in my application now?

Received my invite for an interview this past Friday.  I'll also be interviewing on September 23rd.  Anyone on here planning on staying at the Marriott?  It'd be fun to get together with some people the night before!

Guest Emmy67

I'll be there the 23rd also staying at the Marriott.

I will be there the 23rd and also staying at the Mariott! Look forward to meeting you guys the night before. It will make the next day a lot easier!

After you guys responded to accept the interview invite, did you get any additional confirmation or info?  Basically just saying they received your email?

Then sent me another email that summed up the first email shorter. And it had a parking voucher attached. So you should get something from them, mine took a day or two after I confirmed.

That's great!  Congrats to everyone.  For those that are staying at the Marriott, what day are you flying in/leaving to go back?  I"m just going to try to put together a list of the people on here, and then once it gets closer I can PM you all on here information so we can get together the night before.  If you'd like, you can PM me on here.  Exciting!

Hello everyone! Received an invite as well for 9/23, see you guys there!

congrats! can anyone who got an invite tell me when they submitted their caspa and supplemental? thanks!

CASPA submitted in the 1st week of June.

Secondary submitted last week of July.

I received an interview invite today, although my assigned day is until Nov. 4th.  

• Upvote 1

I submitted my caspa the first week of July and my supplement august 16. Got and interview for 11-4-14! Anyone else with this interview date? :)

• Upvote 1

I just gave up my interview spot for Sept 23rd because I was accepted at another program. Best of luck to everyone and especially the person who gets my interview spot (:

• Upvote 1

I just gave up my interview spot for Sept 23rd because I was accepted at another program. Best of luck to everyone and especially the person who gets my interview spot (:

Where did you end up, MLS?

Where did you end up, MLS?

I was accepted at the University of Bridgeport in CT, as well as UTMB in Texas. I have a few more interivews lined up so we shall see where I end up!!

• Upvote 1

I was accepted at the University of Bridgeport in CT, as well as UTMB in Texas. I have a few more interivews lined up so we shall see where I end up!!

Congrats! Good luck to you.

• Upvote 1