2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we to most likely hear from this school early September? Looking forward to it. I'm really thinking of attending if accepted due to Jan start date, that's a 7 month head start on our education - plus their PANCE scores in recent years are excellent. Awesome interview as well

Are we to most likely hear from this school early September? Looking forward to it. I'm really thinking of attending if accepted due to Jan start date, that's a 7 month head start on our education - plus their PANCE scores in recent years are excellent. Awesome interview as well

How was the interview/campus/etc??

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my acceptance yesterday too! I did hear though that the program director was out all last week so they are about week behind what they has told us to expect so they were hoping to review and make decisions this week and into the next.

CAsun-do you think you will be attending? We should start a facebook group or something.

Did you interview on the 21st or 28th? I interviewed on the first date and I'm just curious to see if they accepted anyone from the first interview date - it'll help to see if they're going in a particular order. (reviewing apps from most recent interview date to first date for example). Thank you :)

I just got my acceptance yesterday too! I did hear though that the program director was out all last week so they are about week behind what they has told us to expect so they were hoping to review and make decisions this week and into the next.

CAsun-do you think you will be attending? We should start a facebook group or something.

Congrats! I haven't even heard about an interview yet. Was it your first time applying?

Hi jbbrink, Yes, this is my first time applying. 

Congrats and anyone else receive an acceptance? Did you interview on the 21st or 28th? I havent heard anything

I interviewed on 22nd. 

I almost certainly will! Sounds like a great idea ! I'll message you :) 

I recieved my acceptance on Sep 8th as well!!! Please let me know about the facebook group! :) Can't wait to start in January!

Archived