British Paediatrics (In-patient) posts coming open soon

Just a 'heads up' that the Walsall Manor Hospital in the West Midlands of England (~100 miles north of London) will soon be recruiting for 2 experienced PAs from the US, Canada, or Europe, for 24 month contract . Still early in the process so no formal ads yet, but they will be coming.

In the meantime, let me know if you might have any interest.

Thanks,

D-

David H. Kuhns, PA-C, CCPA, MPH

Deputy Programme Lead- Senior Lecturer

Physician Assistant Programme

Medical School

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK B15 2TT

d.h.kuhns@bham.ac.uk

Work (00-44-121) 414 9032

• 5 months later...

After getting off to a slow start, they have already recruited one American PA to work in inpatient peds and are looking for another. This is the opportunity for the right person to help develop the role for PAs in this hospital and across the UK. Let me know if you might be interested in learning more.

Cheers,

D-

After getting off to a slow start, they have already recruited one American PA to work in inpatient peds and are looking for another. This is the opportunity for the right person to help develop the role for PAs in this hospital and across the UK. Let me know if you might be interested in learning more.

Cheers,

D-

• 1 month later...

I actually did my pediatrics rotation for an American PA school at that hospital, so if anyone is interested in knowing about the area/hospital send me a message. I personally loved it and if I didn't have obligations here, would be interested in working there. It's in a medium sized town just a short train ride from bigger cities, which I liked.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived