InterCare Community Health Network Michigan

Hello,

I am a soon to be new graduate and am in the process of applying for a position in InterCare in Benton Harbor, MI. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with InterCare Community Health Network or the St. Joseph/Benton Harbor area. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By hjochs
      I'm considering PA school as a path but I've been having a really hard time finding anyone to shadow. Do people just cold email local PAs? Thanks!
    • By GGMedStaff
      My name is Gregory E. Gould D.O. and I have an internal medicine practice in Washington, Michigan. I would like to extend the opportunity to students or recent graduates looking for full-time or part-time employment as a medical assistant in my office.

This presents itself as an amazing opportunity for you to get direct patient contact, work alongside a practicing physician assistant, and make some money.

Our current need for this role in the office is immediate given that one of our medical assistance just left for pre-nursing college.

Please feel free to text me or email me with your interest. My telephone number is 248-506-2258. Also, if you feel there is an individual that may be interested please feel free to forward this email to them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dr. Gould
      www.drgregorygould.com
    • By Allison0423
      Hello! I saw a thread hadn't been created for U of M. They're accepting applications starting next year and will have their first class starting in 2020. Anyone else interested in this program or have any insight? I was mostly wondering if anyone has experiences with Flint and the safety aspect. Thanks!
    • By Allison0423
      Hey guys! Just wanted to start a thread for anyone looking at Concordia University that is opening in Ann Arbor. They're taking their first class starting 2019 but don't even have pre-reqs up yet so I was just curious if anyone else was looking at this or had any info on it. Thanks!
    • By lmj1024
      Hello,
      I am a first year PA student at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio. I am from Michigan in the Metro-Detroit area and am hoping to come back to Michigan to do my clinical rotations starting in early September 2018. I will be living in the Metro-Detroit area so I am looking for rotations around that area or in Toledo, but I'm open to other ares in Michigan or Northern Ohio. If anyone knows of any rotation opportunities or preceptors that are taking PA students please let me know. Any advice or direction is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More