start 2015 (class of 2017)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm part of the class of 2016. Just thought I'd drop in to let you guys know that you shouldn't lose hope if you're put on the alternate list! A lot of people in my class, myself included, were pulled from it. Congrats to those already accepted! Make sure to say hey once you get here; everybody in my class is super awesome and would love to meet you. One of you might be my mentee, so bring a usb 'cause you're getting all my study material.

Also, to those who still need to take prerequisites, make sure to get those done. Email Ms. Owens if you have any questions. She's super helpful! I had to rush to take Medical Terminology, so I did it online in three weeks. Make sure you do what is required though. One guy in our class tried to take Organic 2 at the same time as his classes here (How he managed that I have no idea, I think I would die) and he had to defer to your class.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived