CASPA 2014-2015/Class of 2017

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on your interview! I am also interviewing on September 30th. This will be my first time visiting Pennsylvania (from GA) and I'm thrilled! Good luck everyone and I look forward to meeting you all that day.

So exciting, and congratulations!  Looking forward to meeting our interview group!  Lucky for me I only live about 40 minutes away, so obviously I will be driving :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of your that have already interviewed/been accepted, can you tell me how you prepared for the interview please?

I read Rodican's book "Ace the Interview" and the Penn State supplemental application questions.  Just read these things, know "why PA?", and be yourself.  Good luck! 

For those of your that have already interviewed/been accepted, can you tell me how you prepared for the interview please?

Honestly, I did not want to stress myself out at all so I didn't overly prepare. Like @zoopeda said, just be yourself! They make you feel comfortable so it's not bad at all. Good luck!

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum and the thread.  I received confirmation of my application to DeSales on July 23rd and it has been quiet ever since.  I saw that many people have already been through the interview process and received an initial response faster (but had applied much earlier).  Is anyone on a similar timeline as I am? Anyone heard back?

Thanks.

Oh man, for a deadline 1/15 they sure are moving fast. Congratulations to all accepted! I am still waiting for caspa to verify then I planned on applying.

For all those applying late as myself I will call DeSales up monday and post what they say regarding late applicants.

In the mean time, can anyone who was accepted please share your GPA/HCE/GRE Thank you!

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum and the thread.  I received confirmation of my application to DeSales on July 23rd and it has been quiet ever since.  I saw that many people have already been through the interview process and received an initial response faster (but had applied much earlier).  Is anyone on a similar timeline as I am? Anyone heard back?

Thanks.

I am almost on the same timeline as you are, and I haven't heard anything from them!

Archived