Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even get the "in review" email.  I got the email saying they are verifying my application and will send me an email telling me I'm in review in the future.  That email still hasn't come.  I'm worried because no one has had to wait this long just to be put in review.  At least no one I'm aware of

I'm in the same boat.  I received the "Your application is complete and placed in queue for review" on 09/22 and have yet to hear anything.  =[ has anyone else that's experiencing this contacted Duke?

I also received the email that my application is now being forwarded to the admissions committee.  It seems that the process is taking a bit longer than last year.  There must be more applicants this year because I do not remember them extending the interviews into January last year.  However, there are still 88 to 90 slots to fill so if you are still waiting in limbo I am sure that your time is coming.  Good luck to everyone!

Just got my acceptance email today! So extremely excited and I can't wait to start in August and meet everyone!

I interviewed at Duke on 12/2. Have not heard anything yet so I'm guessing I was either waitlisted or rejected based on this. Congrats to you! Did you get accepted to any other programs last year or were you waiting for an acceptance from Duke?

Archived