Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @medic.ma123 @krazymonkey and anyone else invited to interview 10/30, would you guys be interested in meeting up the evening before? maybe get dinner or something

Thanks for trying to organize something, Versas! Unfortunately, I'll be getting in to Durham fairly late this evening. I look forward to meeting you, as well as the other applicants, tomorrow!

All of my fellow interviewees on 10/28 were awesome! Everyone was incredibly nice and the program is amazing. I'm so nervous to find out the results because it's my top choice and I'm not really sure how my interview went, I guess it could go either way -__- This anxiety is killing me!

It helps me that I've been pretty busy since the interview.. But definitely anxious about finding out. I feel like it could go either way for me too. From checking last year's thread it looks like people find out within a week of interviewing.

PAspaghetti, the interview was great and very laid back. They want you to gage the program to see if it's a good fit for you just as they're trying to gage you. We had plenty of opportunities to have our questions answered by faculty, staff and current students. The group I interviewed with on 10/30 was awesome :)

I applied and got an email saying that my application is complete and it can take up to four weeks to hear back saying that I'm in review.  That email was about 10 weeks ago.  Im concerned that it is taking this long to hear back about being put into review, but the email specifically says "do not call for a status check."  Any suggestions or has anyone had a long wait time to be put in review?

Any input would be much appreciated 

I applied and got an email saying that my application is complete and it can take up to four weeks to hear back saying that I'm in review.  That email was about 10 weeks ago.  Im concerned that it is taking this long to hear back about being put into review, but the email specifically says "do not call for a status check."  Any suggestions or has anyone had a long wait time to be put in review?

Any input would be much appreciated 

I submitted all my applications by the priority deadline and it still took about 5-6 weeks before I got an interview with no contact within that time. I cannot tell you whether you should contact the school or not. You are going to have to go with your best judgement. I'm sure the process is very efficient since they have been doing this for such a long time. I doubt that your package is "lost".

Archived