Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey PrePAinSDCA,

I've been offered an interview as well for October 7th! They emailed me two weeks ago as well! Can't wait! 

I'm flying in on the 5th to check out Durham and catch up on jetlag (flying in from SF, CA).

=)

Congratulations to both of you on the interviews!  May I ask when you had all of your materials submitted/verified by? (CASPA, Supplemental, GRE scores)  Thanks!!

It definitely does.  I got the application complete email 8/28 so hopefully I'll get the application review email here soon.  I'm going on five weeks waiting

I sent out my supplemental on 8/15, and got the "application complete" email on 8/16 and the "application being reviewed" email on 9/5. Still waiting to hear anything. Hope that helps

Just got an invite today for 10/28! I am beyond ecstatic! And congrats to everyone else who received interviews, I look forward to (possibly) meeting you :)

Here's my timeline & stats for all those asking:

CASPA verified: 7/18

Duke supp submitted: 7/30

Duke app "complete": 8/11

App under review: 9/11

B.S. Biology from University of Virginia, class of 2012

cGPA 3.54, sGPA 3.45

GRE: 157 V, 160 Q, 4.5 AW

worked 1.5 years in cell bio lab at UVa medical school

HCE: ~3200 hrs as psych tech, ~750 hrs as ER tech

~25 hours shadowing PAs in primary care, emergency medicine, and OB/GYN

~150 hours volunteering as math tutor

To all those still waiting, don't lose hope, stay positive, and hang in there! 

I also got an invitation to interview today. What a good day, huh?

@MichiganPrePA, my interview is October 27th too! I'd love to have a friendly face there; want to meet up the night before?

CASPA verified 7/21, supplemental submitted just under the wire 8/15, application under review 9/11. 

Archived