Interview Invites to University of Tennessee 2014-2015 cycle!

For those who have been invited to the interview on the 28th have you received the itinerary that includes parking information? I confirmed my interview on the 18th and haven't heard anything yet.

There is a garage behind the 66 N. Pauline building. You will park in there. Upon taking the white ticket from the entrance to the garage, present it to the front desk at the end of your interview session and they will validate your parking for you. Hope that helps

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in the current class. If anyone is interested in a one bedroom in Cordova, I will be moving out in mid-December. If you're interested, I'll be selling most of the stuff I have furnished the apartment with dirt cheap, so, if you are wanting a mostly furnished apartment you can PM me here. 

I'm also in the current class, I'll be moving out in mid-December as well. I've got a 1 bedroom apt. in Midtown 5 minutes from campus by car. It's nothing special, but it suits my purposes (and hopefully someone elses). It was renting for $550 a month with water included but a new management company recently acquired it so the price may have changed. Utilities are cheap and there is a little laundry room available at the end of the complex to get your wash and dry on. If you're interested, send me a PM to let me know so I can try to pass on some appropriate information. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived