Ohio University - (New) Program

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know anything more about this program? I had never heard of it until last week. Looks pretty good.

http://www.ohio.edu/chsp/rcs/pa/

I've been in touch with them and I believe it will be good. They don't use CASPA though. And if you're from an Appalachian county in Ohio and are competitive you have an outstanding chance of acceptance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

It went pretty well. It was the most in depth, get to know you interview I have had so far. The faculty is very nice and answered all my questions. I thought the 2 hours was going to seem long, but it flew by. Good luck everyone! 

Great to hear! I have one this upcoming week, a bit nervous. Wondering about MMI? I hope mine goes by quick too, two hours seems like an eternity!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those that got accepted, first off, congratulations! Secondly, how much time did they give you to accept or decline? I was wondering since I was put on the alternate list at the #4 spot. Thank you! 

February 1st is the deadline for a first deposit which signifies acceptance. Second deposit is due by April 1st. Thanks, and don't give up the big dream!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anyone heard back from OU for the 2015-2016 application cycle?

I haven't yet. It says that selected students will be contacted to submit a supplemental application between September and October. I'm not sure if that means those students will be contacted in September to fill out the app by October (which is the deadline for that app) or if they will be contacted before September and September is the month given to fill it out.

• 2 months later...

Archived