2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if all of the spots are filled?  Or if they've sent out interview invitations for the next interview yet?  Haven't heard anything, but also haven't been rejected yet.  I just can't figure out where they are in the process or if there's still a shot at interviewing here.  Any info would help! Thanks!

Does anyone know if all of the spots are filled?  Or if they've sent out interview invitations for the next interview yet?  Haven't heard anything, but also haven't been rejected yet.  I just can't figure out where they are in the process or if there's still a shot at interviewing here.  Any info would help! Thanks!

I really hope there are still some spots left!!  I'll ask admissions tomorrow if I have a chance!

• 1 month later...

Could anyone shed some light on what the first evening entails?

You'll show up to this nice banquet area, where they'll take your pic, hand you a folder with some info, and give you a name card. There will be faculty, instructors, current students as well as everyone else in your interview group this weekend. The plan is for everyone to mingle and chat over light hors d'oeuvre and drinks. Just be relaxed, make frineds, have fun.

You'll show up to this nice banquet area, where they'll take your pic, hand you a folder with some info, and give you a name card. There will be faculty, instructors, current students as well as everyone else in your interview group this weekend. The plan is for everyone to mingle and chat over light hors d'oeuvre and drinks. Just be relaxed, make frineds, have fun.

Sounds wonderful.  Thanks!

Archived