2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been invited for interview, nor been rejected ... Yet!

Timeline:

25-Aug - esubmitted CASPA (I wanted to finish some summer coursework that would continue to raise my undergrad/post-baccalaureate GPA)

4-Sep - CASPA verified

12-Sep - added UTSW to designated programs

29-Sep - UTSW confirmed appl received

2-Oct - student self-service (for residency questionnaire, social security, etc) info received

Now waiting ...

What did you list for your HCE? I'm also kind of lacking in HCE, but I was given an interview. I, too, am wondering what they're looking for.

I don't know what they could be looking for...I've been a registered respiratory therapist for the past 8 years.  Trained in all areas of the hospital (ICU, NICU, ED, etc.).  The only thing I could think of that hurt me was GRE and grades.  I've had a bit of academic recovery to do , but if they looked at the last 60+ credit hours (like some schools), they should see an increasing trend in my academic performance.  Last 60+ credit hours Science GPA = 3.58, Non-science GPA = 4.00. 

Hi guys!! I just received THE LETTER in the mail! For the 11/22 interview session! Eek!! :)

My CASPA was verified 7/29/14!

First of all, congrats! I've seen you in the UNTHSC thread. Were you offered an interview there as well? My CASPA app was verified the same time as yours, so I'm just wondering if I still have a shot at UNT since I've already been rejected here.

Archived