2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I'm so confused. Do we have a portal to check our status? And what questionnaire? I had called the pa studies department and they said that they only email if you have an interview. Other than that, they don't send any emails. If someone can clear this up for me I would love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I'm so confused. Do we have a portal to check our status? And what questionnaire? I had called the pa studies department and they said that they only email if you have an interview. Other than that, they don't send any emails. If someone can clear this up for me I would love it!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm under the impression everyone gets assigned a username and password, you go the self-service link and fill out whatever is outstanding on the to-do list which includes a questionnaire and anything else that has not been submitted that is required. I received that email in early July. Maybe you need to check your spam folder?

Student Self-Service link:  https://my.swmed.org:44350/psp/PAPRD/?cmd=login

I contacted the PA department on 08/04 to check on the status of my application and was told the same day that I should be getting an email from the registrar's office in a few weeks (so I guess this means EVERYONE should be getting an email- not just those that have an interview).  I emailed them again on 08/18 since I never received an email and was told their registrar's office has been having trouble uploading CASPA information into their system but they are still able to look over applications.  Hope that helps! :)

I just got an interview for October 24-25, and I can't wait! Good luck to everyone who applied and hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Congratulations, me too!  Maybe we'll meet there.

For those interested, I submitted my CASPA on 6/13, and I got a letter in the mail on August 28th offering me an invite for the October 24-25th date.

I just got an interview for October 24-25, and I can't wait! Good luck to everyone who applied and hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Any October invites out yet or when do they send them out roughly?

Archived