Does your school have nice PA program T-shirts?

I am not talking about the kind students sell for their class but professionally made ones by your school sold at say your bookstore?

I am from Pacific University and it kind of sucks that they do not have any nice quality PA program T-shirts, I mean Midwestern University out here has several different ones, but why my school doesn't have one is beyond me? :xD:

Does your program have nice t-shirts?

Guest guthriesm

My program set up for us to have the ability to buy nice t-shirts, polos, vests, etc. The t-shirts are rather discouraged - we are all about looking "professional". The polos, vests, and scrubs have the school logo complete with "Physician Assistant Program" on it. I don't the University had anything to do with it other than giving permission to use the logo.

well th elocal university here doesnt seem to have program specific t shirts either....most of the ones I see are from the program itself. maybe they would prefer only having people IN that program having access to that shirt. I mean chances of some random person just buying the shirt jut to have it is rare BUT it would suck to have some random walking around wearing a PA-S shirt and they arent even in the program...

Guest guthriesm

Yeah, the university doesn't sell any program specific shirt that I am aware of - but I can buy my university shirt at the bookstore. I think just_me is right- we don't really want our shirts ending up in random settings (like the local thrift store).

Now we have had t-shirts for events hosted with us listed as "sponsors" etc - but then our logo is with several others. That is probably the only general "advertising" we get.

We are the Bastard red headed step child of our school so the bookstore only had Medical School Shirts. We had to make ours and sell em online. When we graduated they took down the site so I didnt buy anything...All i have is a license plate frame that says "Stanford University School of Medicine" and a Stanford shirt I bought from Old Navy for 7 bucks on clearance! LOL

• Administrator
Well you would think a Program would sell them at their bookstore.

I don't know if it was this way when you were here, but the Pacific bookstore 1) is contracted out, to Borders, IIRC, and 2) has no presence at all on the Health Professions campus. Last time I was there, I didn't see ANY program-specific merchandise, but I have seen plenty of hoodies, T-shirts, and even window clings for other health professions programs, so I suspect each is simply on their own to order and resell their own logo-wear.

PM if you want and I can put you in touch with the student coordinating shirts for the class of 2012.

Thanks Rev, but I want a Pacific Univeristy PA Program T-Shirt.

Not a class of 2012 that I don't even belong to? Talk about Awkward....

Dudes, this is BS. My program should have a T-shirt sold through their bookstore on-line. Midwestern here in town has 2 PA program T-shirts in their bookstore.

Not some rag-tag make my own T-shirt class of 2012 thing.

• Administrator

Sorry, I should have been more specific: Each class commissions and sells T-shirts during their didactic year as a fundraiser; 2012 is selling currently. The shirts themselves don't have "2012" on them anywhere. They've just got the school logo and "Pacific University Physician Assistant Program" on them.

Archived