2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I remember they said they'd be doing about 9 more interviews (or maybe they meant 9 in total) and so far I've seen only about 3 or 4 dates in November mentioned on this site, so I guess it's possible that they are still sending out more invites. As for the previous question, I do remember them saying that they were only accepting a handfull of interviewees at the moment to keep spots open for future interviewees, and also that it does NOT mean you're out of the race. I'm assuming they'll keep reviewing all applicants altogether after each round.

I just got an email from Yale today for a verification of a grade for a class I took over the summer. My supplemental application was finished at the beginning of September, so apparently they are reviewing applications from that time period now. Hopefully I will get an interview in one of their upcoming sessions!

Archived