Jan 2015 Start

I second the question about hotels! I'm flying in from Texas, any suggestions on good hotels near the school??

I stayed at the quality inn and it was less than a 5 minute drive from the school, and they give a discount if you tell them you are interviewing with bethel- around $77 a night I believe?  

I would suggest staying there :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there has been a facebook group started for accepted students?

There isn't to the best of my knowledge.  I keep seeing only the years prior to us. 

Who normally starts these groups? Prior students, or currently accepted students for that particular class?

Who normally starts these groups? Prior students, or currently accepted students for that particular class?

In October the class list will be sent out from the school but if we want to get a head start on getting to know each other I can start a group and if you want to PM me your names I'll add you to the group. 

• 4 months later...

Good Afternoon, 

I will be applying to Bethel for the January 2016 start. I was wondering what the current students thought of the program. I was also wondering for those of you who have been accepted and are in the program at Bethel what your stats were when applying. Reasoning for wanting to know more individual stats is so that I may see where I fit in the mix with students who have already been accepted. Also if anyone has any advice for applying please share as I am very nervous/excited to get this process started in April. I'm new to the forum so I do not know if you will post on here or if you could email me personally, any help will be greatly appreciated. My personal email is joseph.murray2011@gmail.com . Feel free to email me any personal stats or advice about going through the application process. Thank you all and best of luck as you start PA school! 

Archived