2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received an acceptance via e-mail! So excited!!

Congrats! Will you be accepting here?

Congrats everyone who has received acceptance/interviews! Still waiting to hear back. samstelmack, my stats are actually almost identical to yours, but less hours. Just started my PT tech job in August! Fingers crossed.

Awesome, did you interview yet? Fingers crossed!

Awesome, did you interview yet? Fingers crossed!

I haven't heard back from them since the beginning of August when I updated that I got the job!  Thinking about contacting them with updated hours (~125 additional) to what is on my CASPA application - not sure if this is "significant" enough of an update, however.  But thank you!

I haven't heard back from them since the beginning of August when I updated that I got the job! Thinking about contacting them with updated hours (~125 additional) to what is on my CASPA application - not sure if this is "significant" enough of an update, however. But thank you!

I updated only 100 hours when I wanted info on my status in the beginning of August so I say go for it and contact them!

@samstelmack

How long after your interview did you hear back about your acceptance?! I interviewed Sept. 19th, so its only been a week but im so anxious hah! Congrats!

I actually interviewed last year and got wait listed so this year when I applied they transferred my interview over and put my application up for review with the first set of interviews. So my assumption is about two weeks after the interview took place!

Has anyone brought a family member to the interview with them?  I Know the e-mail says we are welcome to but in alot of other threads I saw people saying how bad of an idea that is...not that I would bring the family member into the actual interview but for the tour, etc.

I brought my mom with me.. honestly it was the most comfortable interview I had and was so glad that I brought her with me as a support system. Two or three other applicants brought their family members as well and not for one second did I think it was awkward, the faculty actually were happy to interact with the parents.

Has anyone brought a family member to the interview with them?  I Know the e-mail says we are welcome to but in alot of other threads I saw people saying how bad of an idea that is...not that I would bring the family member into the actual interview but for the tour, etc.

I brought my mother with me as well (only for the tour) so she could see the campus and check out the program. Everyone was very welcoming and it wasn't awkard at all. I'm glad she came....... I also just received my acceptance letter this morning!!! So excited....I interviewed on Sept 30th

I brought my mother with me as well (only for the tour) so she could see the campus and check out the program. Everyone was very welcoming and it wasn't awkard at all. I'm glad she came....... I also just received my acceptance letter this morning!!! So excited....I interviewed on Sept 30th

Congrats! I interviewed that day too. Did you receive it via email?

Archived