2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was verified Jun 16th, notified Jun. 24th, and invited July 14th. 

I updated them with information about more volunteer service I have planned to their email address. This may have helped them bring up my application faster or may have nothing to do with it. It might be worth a shot to email them with an update about what your currently planning to boost your application. 

Guest KRJames

Hey everyone, I am applying 2 cycles from now but I am working on an excel file tracking deadlines, start dates, requirements, etc. I know, it might seem crazy early but I am so excited and by nature crazy organized. I swear in all of my research I can not find anywhere what month the program at Salus starts?

Hey everyone, I am applying 2 cycles from now but I am working on an excel file tracking deadlines, start dates, requirements, etc. I know, it might seem crazy early but I am so excited and by nature crazy organized. I swear in all of my research I can not find anywhere what month the program at Salus starts?

Try this link http://directory.paeaonline.org/

It will probably have most of everything you're looking for.  Just pick the school and most have tons of data.

August, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back through the thread this is what I came up with.  I used date verified, not Salus acknowledgement since I doesn't look like everyone got one.

Invited for Interview.

AudreyH - Verified May 1st

Zalotj11 - Verified May 7th

lotkate - Verified June 9th

rcardill - Verified June 16th

Sorry if I missed anyone.  If anyone sees a mistake in my research please reply with a correction.  I don't want to get anybody's hopes up or down.

Mine is the same day!  :-)

I was wondering the same thing.  Is this considered a late interview? 

Last year some one interviewed on the 2nd of October and was accepted so it isn't insanely late I guess.  Anyone interviewed after that was wait listed but they may have changed their interview schedule. 

So I found out a couple of days ago that since I was wait listed year and my interview went well they are going to transfer it over to this year!! Good luck to everyone, I'm so excited!

Do you mean you have another interview?  Or you've officially been accepted for this cycle's class?  If so, congrats that is so awesome!!

Archived