Physician Assistant requirements

I know that all physician assistant programs want a "C" or better in all of the prerequisites, but if I got a bad grade in a couple of the classes, will that affect me the most, or can I convince the school of my choice to still let me in? The bad grade could be due to a type of distraction. 

I know that all physician assistant programs want a "C" or better in all of the prerequisites, but if I got a bad grade in a couple of the classes, will that affect me the most, or can I convince the school of my choice to still let me in? The bad grade could be due to a type of distraction.

If you have less than the minimum requirement for admission along with 300 others that don't and 500 others meet the requirements, and there are 40 seats for the class, who do you think is getting in?

Re-take the class or classes....get an A and prove that you can handle the classwork.  The old adage "Actions speak louder than words" is applicable here.  

Try doing some more research and look into other programs, unless you specifically want a certain school/location. I can say that I researched all 166 programs that give a Master's degree and some say 3.0 or better in the prereqs - not necessarily a certain grade or better. Just a thought! Good luck.

Archived