WMU Class of 2017

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all! congrats to everyone who got an interview!! I also received an interview for November 21st, and was wondering if anybody who went to the October interview could share how the interview went and what they thought of it!! Thanks in advance for any response! 

APatterson, I think it would be a great idea to meet up the night before for coffee!  Ikf22, SCHW9076 and PAspaghetti would you all like to join as well?  Are you all coming from out of town? I know the city pretty well and can help coordinate a place if you'd like. What time were you thinking? I'll be driving in from Ann Arbor after work that day so it may have to be a little later like 7:00 or 7:30. Would this work for everyone? 

APatterson, I think it would be a great idea to meet up the night before for coffee!  Ikf22, SCHW9076 and PAspaghetti would you all like to join as well?  Are you all coming from out of town? I know the city pretty well and can help coordinate a place if you'd like. What time were you thinking? I'll be driving in from Ann Arbor after work that day so it may have to be a little later like 7:00 or 7:30. Would this work for everyone? 

I actually live right in Kalamazoo, however I work until 10:30 pm the night before the interview so I will not be able to attend! Very excited to meet you all on the 21st though! 

Chickok-

I also have one last pre-req I will have completed by December. I have also been told that WMU will not review my application until I complete my final pre-req. I see you received an invitation for an interview, congratulations! Did you not need that final class as a pre-req for WMU? Or did they still review your application with the one pre-req not yet completed?

Has anyone been accepted for an interview who have pre requisite classes that they are currently enrolled in? I have one pending class left that I will finish by December but have been told that WMU won't look at your application and/or invite you to an interview until you have all pre requisite courses complete and submitted. Is this correct? 

I also just received an invitation to an interview on November 21st! I'm so excited, see you all there! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived