South University class starting January 2015

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those who have attended these interviews already, on the first day (during the check in, and the overview meetings) were there many people in formal attire or was it truly business casual (like they mentioned)?

Im debating if I just want to dress more formal on the first day, however I have a feeling that if I wear a suit on the open air tour I will sweat the armpits out of my coat jacket. lol

ps this is not about the second day; I'm well aware of the attire ill be wearing that day 

thank for any insight 

For all those who have attended these interviews already, on the first day (during the check in, and the overview meetings) were there many people in formal attire or was it truly business casual (like they mentioned)?

Im debating if I just want to dress more formal on the first day, however I have a feeling that if I wear a suit on the open air tour I will sweat the armpits out of my coat jacket. lol

ps this is not about the second day; I'm well aware of the attire ill be wearing that day 

thank for any insight 

Definitely business casual the first day.  There is an open-trolley tour as part of the day and it is pretty warm here in Savannah :)

Hey everyone,

CASPA verified 7/7 and received by South on 7/11.  Still haven't heard anything and getting pretty discouraged, has anyone else been waiting this long?  I was thinking of sending an e-mail to the program to see if my application was still under consideration but the e-mail said "Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive this year, we cannot provide you a status of your application at any time." I have one semester left for my BS including O chem as the only prereq left.  Here are my stats:

cGPA 3.93

BCP GPA 4.0

HCE 4500 hours (rad tech) + 1400 (student rad tech)

GRE V148/Q147/W 4.0

What do you guys think?

Hi all! I finally got that coveted interview invite this afternoon! September 23 and 24!

Questions:

Hotel recommendations?

Did anyone actually bring a guest with them on the first day?

I stayed at the La Quinta on Abercorn, which was nice. I brought a guest. Send me a message if you would like some info on the interview.

Archived