Official GRE scores for Schools

Hello,

I ordered official GRE scores to sent to specific school's CASPA accounts on 5/7 and they haven't posted to CASPA yet.  I'm ready to e-submit.  If I e-submit now, will those official scores be visible to schools after the fact? Or should I wait to submit until they're showing up in my CASPA.

Thanks!

I had a question about this as well! Once you take the GRE and give ETS the GRE codes for the schools, what happens next? I have a handful of programs that require the GRE. Will the schools show up in the test section? I'm just confused on how you know the scores were sent/verified on CASPA. I don't want to apply to any programs until all of the schools requiring the GRE are verified/confirmed that they received my score.

Sorry if this question seems dumb - I am just confused!

Thank you!

I didn't find out that schools had received my GRE scores until after my CASPA was verified. Then, the schools I applied to that required the GRE scores let me know that they had received my GRE scores. For example, I applied to Midwestern University in AZ, and they notified me online that they had received both my letters of recommendation and my GRE scores. I took my GRE about 4 months before starting the CASPA application in April.

• 1 month later...

I have e-submitted and have been verified but only 2 of the 4 schools I put codes in for on the day of testing are currently showing up in the "Official Tests" section. Luckily, one of those is my first choice but I'm wondering why the other 2 haven't posted. I've checked the codes over and over so I know I put them in correctly. Do they only show up when the school requests it? Has this happened to anyone else? I couldn't find anything about it in the instructions or threads.

Thanks so much!

I don't think it has anything to do with the schools requesting them, but I do know that only the scores you used CASPA-specific codes for will show up. If you used the regular school code they won't show up on CASPA. You should probably check which codes you used and then talk with both ETS and CASPA.

Archived