Hello!!

I'm a student currently enrolled at Nova Fort Myers campus, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have... any at all... It's a little hectic but I'm sure i can manage to respond ASAP, just shoot me a message :) Good luck to everyone, stay positive and focused!!!

BEST OF LUCK

• Upvote 5

I haven't heard back yet either, i've been sooooo anxious! I can't wait to hear!

Not I. Supposedly today is the day, though.

^ I heard the same thing also

• Upvote 1

I got the call not even an hour after posting...and I have been accepted!! I am so unbelievably excited and I will be paying the deposit for my spot at Fort Myers. Before anyone asks, I interviewed last Monday (9/29) at 8:15AM.

Best of luck to everyone else!

• Upvote 3

Since some have already interviewed, can someone make a FB page so we can keep in touch and meet before classes start in June? We can also help the others who are relocating ( I was a Real Estate agent) have some experience there. I live locally and I will be interviewing next Friday :) 

maybe naming it      Nova Southeastern Ft. Myers PA class 2017  and post the link here.

Does anyone know approximately how many have been accepted so far? I haven't heard too many people say they were wait listed, I wonder if this school does that. Also for those of you that interviewed, did they tell you when you'd hear back as to if you would be accepted or denied?

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if they are holding another round of interviews soon? Haven't heard anything back yet and I submitted my supplemental back in late June :// 

Yeah there's still plenty of interview dates, at least there was when I signed up for mine last month. Hang in there!

• Upvote 1

So far only like 4-5 accepted. There is delay this week with the interviews from 20,24 because a professor was out of town. Normally you find out within a week. From what I've heard they are wait listing and denying a lot of students. I interviewed on the 24th so I should know by next week

• Upvote 1

hi!! congrats to those of you who got in!! my application is on hold until dec/jan when my prerequisite grades come in, but i haven't lost hope!!! good luck to those in the meantime(: 

Hi everyone - I was accepted yesterday! Best of luck to you all. 

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page created for the c/o 2017? 

If not, I will create one. 

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone - I was accepted yesterday! Best of luck to you all.

Does anyone know if there is a facebook page created for the c/o 2017?

If not, I will create one.

Congrats! When did you interview?

• Upvote 1

I interviewed on 11/3 and was accepted on 11/5!!! I don't think there is a FB page made. If there is not make sure to post the link on here. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted thus far!