NOVA PA C/O 2017 Ft. Myers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone

Thanks for setting this page up! I've studied this program and met with Ms. Hoffman-Hodge more times than I care to remember so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me and I'll see if I can help. One question for the group, how long did it take to receive the supplemental app after turning in your CASPA? Did you wait for it to come to you or did you find the link to the app and send it in before it was emailed to you? 

Bacc GPA: 4.0

Science: 3.7

Overall: 3.6

HCE: 2000+ hours working in ER as an EMT and 200 hours direct shadowing w/ PA

GRE Quant: 147

GRE Verbal: 148

21 yrs old

How long after submitting your supplemental app and receiving the email that everything was received did you receive an interview invite?

Yeah I second that. I got a call yesterday from them telling me everything was received and they are reviewing it. For those that have interviews, do you remember how long it took from the verification call to getting an interview email? Im killing my battery by checking my mailbox all the time! lol

I submitted the first week of June and got my verification call around then too. I just received my interview invites recently. I don't think that there is a strong correlation in the timeline between the verification call and getting an interview. It's still early in the process and I'm sure if you just submitted that they will review your application soon! Good luck!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do y'all know if there's any way to check the status of an application once it's sent in, like if it's been reviewed or not? I received the call a few weeks ago from them saying they have my supplemental app. Most of my letters of rec were just received by Nova a few days ago so I'm not sure if that's the reason why I have not heard back yet.  

Archived