Another PA job posting that you "can't afford to pass on", NOT

Wow, with such a high pay scale for a PA I bet this goes quickly (being facetious).  What an embarrassment.  :-(

Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
North Texas Home Visiting Physician's - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Nurse Practitioner:

Must be a Nurse Practitioner with Certification
2+ experience
Active TX license required
Professionalism, positive interpersonal skills,

This is a contract position. Your daily routine would consist of giving home checkups to Pt's that are home bound. You would generally see about 10-15 Pt's per day. You would be assisted by a medical assistant to help you with the Pt's. Compensation for NP is $50.00 per visit with 90 raise dependent on evaluation and for PA's $30.00 per visit with 90 raise dependent on evaluation

The perfect candidate for this position is someone who is very responsible and able to manage themselves due to the fact that you and MA would be in Pt's home alone.

Please send your resume with three professional references.

Looking to fill this position before 05/20/2013

Guest Paula

Looks like an old ad due to date of starting employment but if possible we should respond somehow. Where is the Texas PA Academy on this one?

Guest Paula

^^^^^^^and there is a remote possibility in the future that I will be moving to Texas.  Scares me. But I have about 18 months before deciding on a move. 

Archived