Arizona: Northern Arizona University CASPA 2014-2015

I received an email in regards to my interview on October 8th stating that they are still reviewing candidates and that I am still under consideration for a seat in the program. Hopefully we will know something in December once interviews are over!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So they are offering seats in a rolling style now? From my understanding it was either directly after the interview, on Dec/Jan after all of the interview are completed. Any which way, haven't heard anything since my Nov 5th interview... Crossing my fingers

I was under the same impression. I interviewed last year in October, and found out I was wait listed in December. I interviewed again this October and assumed I was wait listed when I didn't hear anything that same day. However, I received an email saying I was still being consider. I don't understand the selection process at all. At my interview I did ask Kay Look about the alternate list and she told me they select 20 alternates and have the top 10 ranked somehow. I know this past year they were unable to fill their class (according to a friend of mine who is a second year at NAU) and called a lot of the alternates. Hope this helps some of you who have not heard anything.

I wish you all the best of luck, and congratulations to all those who have already been accepted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Bkasprzy,

I did, I'm the first alternate so we are feeling the same way, anxiously waiting a call. When i spoke with Kay last, she said last year they had about 10 accepted off the alternate list so I think at least we have a good chance still. There was nothing we needed to do except fill at the attachment and now patiently wait!!! I hope we both get in this year though!

Archived