Hello all!

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten an interview so far and that has been accepted to all campuses at Barry U.! I see many blessings on this post! I have an interview at St. Croix campus on the 21st! Will anyone else be joining me? How was the weather and where did everyone stay? I'll be flying out the morning before from AZ!

Justin

Hello Justin, I will be also interviewing on the 21 in St.Croix ! I am beyond excited for the interview and to meet everyone. I will be flying out on the morning of Nov 20th from Texas and catching a connecting flight in Miami.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey folks, 

So I have an interview at the St. Croix on November 21st. To those of you who have already interviewed, are the gentlemen wearing suits, with jackets and everything? Or are folks tending to dress a little more casual in an island setting, with just shirt and tie?

To those with upcoming interviews, Good Luck!!

Dan

I interviewed and was waitlisted last year. The campus is small and in a mall. It's soooo nice there. Anatomy is learned on models instead of cadavers and it uses a distance learning approach. The atmosphere was relaxed and they feed you lunch. All you have to do is be yourself and show them your personality.

Question about interview attire, Were the gentlemen in suits? Or would business casual be more appropriate, given the island culture. 

Hey folks, 

So I have an interview at the St. Croix on November 21st. To those of you who have already interviewed, are the gentlemen wearing suits, with jackets and everything? Or are folks tending to dress a little more casual in an island setting, with just shirt and tie?

Dan

Suits, with jacket and all. You only have one chance to make a first impression.

For those of you who interviewed/have received interview invitations, how long did it take to receive the invitation after they emailed you saying that they were processing and reviewing your application? I applied in early September and finally heard back from them that they were reviewing my app on November 3rd, so it seems like they're moving a bit more slowly than other schools. Just wondering if I should contact them about my status or if they just take a long time to review apps. 

Hey folks, 

Dan

Suit and tie for sure.  

I interviewed 9/26 and got my acceptance 4 days later from St. Croix.

For those of you who interviewed/have received interview invitations, how long did it take to receive the invitation after they emailed you saying that they were processing and reviewing your application? I applied in early September and finally heard back from them that they were reviewing my app on November 3rd, so it seems like they're moving a bit more slowly than other schools. Just wondering if I should contact them about my status or if they just take a long time to review apps. 

If they've received and have begun reviewing your app, just stay patient.

Thanks for creating that page! Hopefully it works out for both of us. Best of luck !

No prob! And yes hopefully it will work out! Yeah I thought the page could be useful for when it gets closer to the class starting and they begin going thru the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Merlins

Has anyone received any rejection letters/emails yet? Do they send these out all at once? I'm still waiting to hear something. I hadn't received anything- not even confirmation of app. I had to call them to make sure everything was ok. Congrats to those who have already been accepted!

Has anyone received any rejection letters/emails yet? Do they send these out all at once? I'm still waiting to hear something. I hadn't received anything- not even confirmation of app. I had to call them to make sure everything was ok. Congrats to those who have already been accepted!

I just got an email confirmation today that they have my stuff...and I was verified Aug 18th.........

Hello everyone! I know this is late in the game, but I had my CASPA verified in August, didn't get into the school I wanted and I came across Barry back in June. After receiving my official rejection letter, I decided to apply! So I added Barry to my CASPA. I applied to St. Croix, as I have no ties here in Washington and I figured it would be a great experience! Congrats to all of those accepted! Fingers crossed :)

I have declined my seat at Barry as I have been accepted to a program in my hometown. I wish the class of 2017 the best and good luck to everyone else who is waiting to hear back!

Congrats! Which campus did you decide to give your seat up at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived