• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lauren, when did you submit your CASPA? I submitted mine September 1st and haven't heard anything back from them so I'm wondering if they're still working through the applications submitted in August?

I am in same boat I would like to hear from Barry (st. pete), currently live in Tampa. I have three interviews set up out of state but wold prefer to stay in FL. Does Barry usually take a long time to repsond. I was verified (9/1)

I am in same boat I would like to hear from Barry (st. pete), currently live in Tampa. I have three interviews set up out of state but wold prefer to stay in FL. Does Barry usually take a long time to repsond. I was verified (9/1)

Same, my caspa app was verified for all my schools 8/21, and I got a few emails from UofFlorida stating received, etc, but nothing from Barry.

I don't think there's anything on their website either where you can check status?

Same, my caspa app was verified for all my schools 8/21, and I got a few emails from UofFlorida stating received, etc, but nothing from Barry.

I don't think there's anything on their website either where you can check status?

evidently people are being interviewed and accepted as of late October to Barry. makes me wonder, would really love to stay home, but its looking like a move out of state is in near future pending these interviews.

I just received an invitation to interview at miami shores on nov 21! is anyone else interviewing then? :)

I just got an invitation and will be interviewing on the 21st too!! I am very excited! Does anyone have a recommendation of the closest and best priced hotel to campus? For those who have interviewed how is the group interview structured? Working together to solve a problem, or the same questions to each person?

Hello all!

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten an interview so far and that has been accepted to all campuses at Barry U.! I see many blessings on this post! I have an interview at St. Croix campus on the 21st! Will anyone else be joining me? How was the weather and where did everyone stay? I'll be flying out the morning before from AZ!

Justin

Archived