• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if they have/will create a Facebook page for the new class at St Pete?

I have looked on facebook and there are pages for previous classes (up through 2016)...it looks like they may managed by students and not necessarily Barry. I actually just made a page after seeing your post so those of us who have been accepted to St Pete can get in touch with each other :) Just search on facebook for....

Barry University Physician Assistant Program c/o 2017-St PETE Campus

Hey all! I was invited to interview at the St Pete campus next Friday (October 17th.) Apparently a spot opened up and they asked me to fill it since I'm relatively close (in Orlando.) Obviously I'm excited, but also a little nervous and trying to do as much research on the program as I can in the next few days. Are any of you interviewing that day? 

Hey everyone, I just received my interview offer for Miami Shores on oct. 31st. Anyone know how many interview sessions there were so far and possibly how many seats are still available?!

Lauren, when did you submit your CASPA? I submitted mine September 1st and haven't heard anything back from them so I'm wondering if they're still working through the applications submitted in August?

Lauren, when did you submit your CASPA? I submitted mine September 1st and haven't heard anything back from them so I'm wondering if they're still working through the applications submitted in August?

Hi Katie, I actually submitted my application in June...Verified about a month later. I didn't even think I would hear from them this late. I guess you just have to wait patiently!

Archived