• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so my CASPA application was verified on August 21 (got the email) but I have not received any email from Barry, or anything else regarding Barry from CASPA.  And there was no supplemental application material for Barry, right?  Just through CASPA?

Should I still be waiting?  I know their deadline is not officially until December.

Anxious!

Ok, so my CASPA application was verified on August 21 (got the email) but I have not received any email from Barry, or anything else regarding Barry from CASPA. And there was no supplemental application material for Barry, right? Just through CASPA?

Should I still be waiting? I know their deadline is not officially until December.

Anxious!

Hi! I don't know if it varies campus to campus, but I applied to the Miami campus and spoke with Admissions today and they are still working on applications verified in the beginning of August! So hang tight :) and no supplemental application!

I just interviewed this past Friday, the 26th at the St. Pete campus.  From the email I received, the interviews they are currently conducting are for the August 2015 class.  I will say that the interview process was not as stressful as I thought it would be.  The staff were polite, friendly and you felt like you were with family.  Sound silly but if you participate in interview process you will see what I mean. For us applicants present, we shared stories, talked about careers and family.  

They told us that we would find out in about three weeks from the date of our interview but based on some of the other posts, it looks like it might be shorter.  I do not recall them saying anything about the class being full or a wait list when I was there, in fact I don't think anyone asked.  They did have access to all of our CASPA stuff.  

In the end I will tell all one comment from an instructor at one of the colleges.  He said that regardless of what your outcome is, to make it to the interview says a lot about our accomplishments.  

For those that do get an interview, good luck, to those still waiting, absolutely do not give up. 

I just interviewed this past Friday, the 26th at the St. Pete campus.  From the email I received, the interviews they are currently conducting are for the August 2015 class.  I will say that the interview process was not as stressful as I thought it would be.  The staff were polite, friendly and you felt like you were with family.  Sound silly but if you participate in interview process you will see what I mean. For us applicants present, we shared stories, talked about careers and family.  

They told us that we would find out in about three weeks from the date of our interview but based on some of the other posts, it looks like it might be shorter.  I do not recall them saying anything about the class being full or a wait list when I was there, in fact I don't think anyone asked.  They did have access to all of our CASPA stuff.  

In the end I will tell all one comment from an instructor at one of the colleges.  He said that regardless of what your outcome is, to make it to the interview says a lot about our accomplishments.  

For those that do get an interview, good luck, to those still waiting, absolutely do not give up. 

Hey, I think I remember you! Did you get accepted?

Awesome! I applied at udm as well. :) I'm flying in Thursday morning and staying at a best Western near campus

I'm interviewing on the 10th as well and I think we are staying at the same hotel. I get in late Wednesday night. Good luck ladies, look forward to meeting you soon!

I'm interviewing on the 10th as well and I think we are staying at the same hotel. I get in late Wednesday night. Good luck ladies, look forward to meeting you soon!

I think we are all staying at the same hotel! PM me if interested in meeting up! Was going to check out apartments saturday if anyone is still around

Archived