• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CASPA was verified 8/1, but I still haven't received any sort of confirmation from Barry. How long did this take for most of you? Also, how long after the confirmation did you guys receive interview invites?

You are not alone mine was verified in August and no word yet. From other ppls posts it looks like it took at least 2 months to hear anything.

Did anyone interview today? If so, how did it go? :)

It was a really great experience. It was my first PA interview experience and I feel that it went very well. All of the faculty I met were incredibly welcoming and interested in what you have to say. The group interview and individual interview were very relaxed and more like a conversation than a serious Q & A. They are very understanding of the stress that goes into the situation and go out of their way to alleivate it. Dress is business casual and I only brought a small clutch with my phone and license and that was fine.

Good luck on your interview!!

It was a really great experience. It was my first PA interview experience and I feel that it went very well. All of the faculty I met were incredibly welcoming and interested in what you have to say. The group interview and individual interview were very relaxed and more like a conversation than a serious Q & A. They are very understanding of the stress that goes into the situation and go out of their way to alleivate it. Dress is business casual and I only brought a small clutch with my phone and license and that was fine.

Good luck on your interview!!

Thank you! Sounds like a great school and faculty!

Did anyone interview today? If so, how did it go? :)

I had mine yesterday as well! It was broken up into a presentation, tour, group interview, individual interview, lunch with 2 current PA students, and a financial aid presentation. It was very laid-back, and the faculty really make every effort to ensure that you are comfortable. :)

I had mine yesterday as well! It was broken up into a presentation, tour, group interview, individual interview, lunch with 2 current PA students, and a financial aid presentation. It was very laid-back, and the faculty really make every effort to ensure that you are comfortable. :)

Sounds awesome! About how many applicants were at the interview?

Hi Guys,

I finally received an email for an invite!! I have an interview October 24th at the Miami shores campus, anyone else is going to be there? and for those who already completed their interview could you please tell us how it went? how many people were there in the group interview? and did you have an individual interview as well? Thanks everyone!

Good Luck!:)

Hey when did you guys get your CASPA verified and sent into Barry? I was verified in June and haven't heard anything from them yet. Also trying to go there from Michigan.

I was verified July 10th and sent to Barry shortly after. Have you tried contacting them directly Dan? Are you applying to udm also?

Archived