• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both :) nothing wrong with the program I'm sure.. But for me; I couldn't get over the fact that the program uses instruction via live feed for some of the classes (a lot if your at their satellite campuses) ... I figure with the amount of money that you're paying for school the least they can do is give access to real instructors. IMO

That and I realized that Miami might not be the cats meow as far as living situations go...

I was also accepted elsewhere :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So frustrating.. my CASPA was verified in June and I haven't received a single email or notification from Barry.  I have called countless times, every number, as well as contacted them by email for the past six months.  Not once have they answered/responded until today.  They just happen to tell me that my application has been placed on hold because they need my international transcripts from studying abroad for 6 months and to pay for them to go through a translating service even though I received no grades through my university, just credits which are stated on my main transcript.  CASPA didn't want my transcripts and no other schools so this is extremely infuriating.  At this point I am just cutting my loss and not wasting another cent as I am too disgusted with the program now.  So heads up to anyone who has any international classes even if they were not counted..your app is on hold!

So frustrating.. my CASPA was verified in June and I haven't received a single email or notification from Barry. I have called countless times, every number, as well as contacted them by email for the past six months. Not once have they answered/responded until today. They just happen to tell me that my application has been placed on hold because they need my international transcripts from studying abroad for 6 months and to pay for them to go through a translating service even though I received no grades through my university, just credits which are stated on my main transcript. CASPA didn't want my transcripts and no other schools so this is extremely infuriating. At this point I am just cutting my loss and not wasting another cent as I am too disgusted with the program now. So heads up to anyone who has any international classes even if they were not counted..your app is on hold!

Who were you able to speak to about this? This may be the case for me as well.....I'm sorry! That must have been so frustrating to find out!

Hey all!

I have an interview at the Miami Shores campus coming up and was wondering how everyone is preparing and if anyone has any insight into what to expect from the interview/what to wear?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Interview last year was very laid back and starts with an informational session. Then you break off into groups for a discussion. Next you do a 15 min individual interview, q&a session and then lunch with current students. Overall not stressful. Dress is business professional. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived