For those interviewing at Miami Shores... Were you called or e-mailed when they invited you to interview?

I was contacted through e-mail

Just cancelled my interview invite good luck all who are going :) ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cancelled my interview invite good luck all who are going :)

Were you accepted to another school or was there something that you found out that put you off about this school or campus?  

Both :) nothing wrong with the program I'm sure.. But for me; I couldn't get over the fact that the program uses instruction via live feed for some of the classes (a lot if your at their satellite campuses) ... I figure with the amount of money that you're paying for school the least they can do is give access to real instructors. IMO

That and I realized that Miami might not be the cats meow as far as living situations go...

I was also accepted elsewhere :)

• Upvote 2

I have an interview at the St. Croix campus on September 26th.  I wanted to see if anyone has made travel arrangements or have heard of any suggestions on where to stay. Thanks :)

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite last night for St Pete Campus on Sept 19th!

My app was verified and sent last week to St Pete campus, how long did it take for you to hear from them that they received yours? 

My CASPA was verified on August 4th for the St. Pete campus and I still have not received a confirmation email that my application is under review.

My application was confirmed on 8/11 by Barry, and I received an interview invite yesterday for the St. Pete campus!

When was your caspa verified?

So frustrating.. my CASPA was verified in June and I haven't received a single email or notification from Barry.  I have called countless times, every number, as well as contacted them by email for the past six months.  Not once have they answered/responded until today.  They just happen to tell me that my application has been placed on hold because they need my international transcripts from studying abroad for 6 months and to pay for them to go through a translating service even though I received no grades through my university, just credits which are stated on my main transcript.  CASPA didn't want my transcripts and no other schools so this is extremely infuriating.  At this point I am just cutting my loss and not wasting another cent as I am too disgusted with the program now.  So heads up to anyone who has any international classes even if they were not counted..your app is on hold!

• Upvote 1

I am applying for the 2015-2016 and was wondering if the pre-PAs that got interviews could share their stats? I just wanna make sure that my stats are good for this school! Thanks much in advance! :)

So frustrating.. my CASPA was verified in June and I haven't received a single email or notification from Barry. I have called countless times, every number, as well as contacted them by email for the past six months. Not once have they answered/responded until today. They just happen to tell me that my application has been placed on hold because they need my international transcripts from studying abroad for 6 months and to pay for them to go through a translating service even though I received no grades through my university, just credits which are stated on my main transcript. CASPA didn't want my transcripts and no other schools so this is extremely infuriating. At this point I am just cutting my loss and not wasting another cent as I am too disgusted with the program now. So heads up to anyone who has any international classes even if they were not counted..your app is on hold!

Who were you able to speak to about this? This may be the case for me as well.....I'm sorry! That must have been so frustrating to find out!

Hey all!

I have an interview at the Miami Shores campus coming up and was wondering how everyone is preparing and if anyone has any insight into what to expect from the interview/what to wear? 

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I submitted my verified application to the St Pete campus on 7/9 and got the email from Barry that they received it on 9/5. Still nothing on interviews yet.

Hey all!

I have an interview at the Miami Shores campus coming up and was wondering how everyone is preparing and if anyone has any insight into what to expect from the interview/what to wear?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Interview last year was very laid back and starts with an informational session. Then you break off into groups for a discussion. Next you do a 15 min individual interview, q&a session and then lunch with current students. Overall not stressful. Dress is business professional. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk