2014-2015 App Cycle

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ktsterry, sorry to hear that. Better luck next year or your other applications! Did they email you and let you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they emailed me on Tuesday and I think they send a letter saying what I need to improve. But I never got the email that others got saying that my app was under review...? Anyways, good luck to you! I hope you hear from them soon!

Just got an interview invite as well and scheduled it for Jan 14th. Is this the first interview date? Also, I am unable to attend the preview day as I live in Chicago so if those that attend would share any helpful/valuable information, I would greatly appreciate it!! Good luck everyone!

How did the process go? Any tips on how to prepare?

Can anyone tell me how long they were on campus for their interview? My interview is at 7:30am and I'm trying to decide whether to check out of my hotel before the interview or after.

I would checkout before they charge you another day.Take extra clothes in case you want to change out of your suit into more comfy clothes in the restroom. I heard it takes 3 to 4 hours. Good luck!

would you mention in your interview that you are a reapplicant?

please share any preparation tips!!

thank you in advance :)

Hi, I'm a first time applicant. I haven't had my interview nor anything. I think they will know you are a reapplicant because the supplemental application asks if you are. Personally, I would mention it and say what you've done to strengthen your application.

Then again... I'm not sure. Just a thought.

The reason why nobody is saying anything about the interview is because of two reasons. The first one is that we signed a document stating that we wouldn't release this info. The second reason is the most important one IMO. We were told that if we tell others how it was, we will be risking our own possibilities of getting accepted. Even if, let's say I get accepted right now, I would not release any information because it would be unfair to the rest of students who are still waiting to hear back. I do believe in helping others, but not when it is hurting other people at the same time.

Best wishes to all of you!

As nervous/excited as I am for my interview, it makes total sense not to release any info. It just wouldn't be fair.

Thank you for the best wishes.

Archived