2014-2015 App Cycle

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just invited for an interview today. Unfortunately, the link to make an interview appointment isn't working. I had to e-mail them about it. I am beyond blessed and excited. I am rooting for all of you out there to get one too. I will be at preview day as stated previously, so if you'd like to meet up PM me. :] 

Yes they just re-sent me an e-mail with the link that works. I am scheduled for January 14th. I am so excited! The other dates for interviews are the 15th of January and the 27th. I want to congratulate Belladinotte, Carolynanne, and PrePAinSDCA! I will be praying for all of you to do well in our interviews so that we may get a seat! Good luck everyone! :]

Just got an interview invite as well and scheduled it for Jan 14th. Is this the first interview date? Also, I am unable to attend the preview day as I live in Chicago so if those that attend would share any helpful/valuable information, I would greatly appreciate it!! Good luck everyone!

Got an invite for an interview yesterday! Did anyone that signed up get a confirmation email yet? I'll be flying in from Michigan and can't wait to get away from the snow! I was thinking of making a vacation out of it and visiting a friend in San Diego after the interview. Anyone from the area have any travel advice? Planning on heading from Detroit to Pomona to San Diego back to Detroit. Can't wait to meet everyone and good luck!

Katie

Got an invite for an interview yesterday! Did anyone that signed up get a confirmation email yet? I'll be flying in from Michigan and can't wait to get away from the snow! I was thinking of making a vacation out of it and visiting a friend in San Diego after the interview. Anyone from the area have any travel advice? Planning on heading from Detroit to Pomona to San Diego back to Detroit. Can't wait to meet everyone and good luck!

Katie

You will be going from one extreme to the other. California is in a severe drought right now. Weather has cooled down the past month though. Check out blacks beach in San Diego. 

Archived