Savannah Class That Starts Jan 2012

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I applied June 1st and I just got an e-mail for an interview invite. I will be interviewing August 23rd!!! :)

Congrats Shammes! I just got back from my interview and the school is amazing!! The interview process was so organized and I was able to meet and talk to almost every professor. I loved it! Good luck to you!!

I applied June 1st and I just got an e-mail for an interview invite. I will be interviewing August 23rd!!! :)

Congrats Shammes! I just got back from my interview and the school is amazing!! The interview process was so organized and I was able to meet and talk to almost every professor. I loved it! Good luck to you!!

Greg is right. I am interviewing 8/24/11 and just booked a priceline name your own price in downtown for 32$. Beat that! 'Course I gotta pay the man $11.66...>30% of room Rate.... no negotiating there, even for Shatner! Been using priceline for years and never pay retail OR corporate rates.

Hope that helps,

-Glenn

Greg is right. I am interviewing 8/24/11 and just booked a priceline name your own price in downtown for 32$. Beat that! 'Course I gotta pay the man $11.66...>30% of room Rate.... no negotiating there, even for Shatner! Been using priceline for years and never pay retail OR corporate rates.

Hope that helps,

-Glenn

CASPA sent my application July 29th, the application deadline was August 1st. I just learned that South does the "rolling" application cycle. Was this too late for application to be sent to be considered for the class of 2012? I know it is before the deadline, but I was wondering if the class is pretty much full by now.

I just got my interview invitation today for the August interview. I submitted my CASPA very early--in the "received your stuff" e-mail they told me I was one of the first applications received. I have interviewed and been accepted at a few out of state schools, but this is the first interview at an in-state school for me. I am excited to see how it all plays out! See some of you there!

Oh and for those that are wondering: I am 22, Graduated May 2011 with a degree in Psychology. 3.6 GPA, and a 1030 on the GRE. I have NO healthcare experience- only 200+ shadowing!

Still no word from those that interviewed on July 26th? Wish y'all goodluck.

No Not Yet! I called today and Mrs. Hahn was out all week and She was catching up on sending the letters and packets out. We should all receive them this next week. So Anxious to see what will be in the mail!

Archived