Savannah Class That Starts Jan 2012

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your packet, did you get the paper with the list of equipments and cost that we have to get. the bottom of the paper ask for payment options and I'm not sure if they want us to specify how we want to pay for that and mail it back to them with the acceptance agreement form.

I'm pretty sure their deadline was March 1st or something around there so I have no idea why you sent it in may! Were you at the ISU interview a few days ago? Did you hear anything from them?

They had two deadline for the entering class of 2012, march 1st and august 1st, depends on which CASPA application cycle you start you primary application on.

Yes, I have no idea if they are just giving us the list as a heads up or what? It seemed random...but I think I will worry about that less and worry first about my deposit and proving all my immunizations! I don't know where those records might be at my parents house if they even still have them....at least we can get the labs done for antibodies though. I wouldn't worry about the equipment until later because we certainly don't need it now!

I'm going to head down there soon to look for places that are safe and hopefully cheap. Also, I think another student said that they would be sending out a finalized list of everyone since I think that most people are looking for a roommate (me included). Hopefully we will get that list soon so we can start to finalize everything. Congrats to everyone who got it! Can't wait to meet everyone!

if you are looking for something about 10 minutes away, there are a whole bunch of apartment complexes on white bluff road ranging from $550 - $700 ( like colonial village and clover village). There are some pretty apartments on Middleground road like hunter's bluff, magnolia villas ( but they range from $700 - $800) and if you go further down middleground road you see some really cheap 2 bedroom apartments (about $700) but I won't suggest those they don't really look clean and some have stray cats there.....lol. Good luck with the apartment search.

congrats to everyone that was accepted! Got my letter today...waitlisted. :-\ If anyone who gets accepted decides not to go to South please post on here. Hope I can join you all in January!

If I get accepted into the school here (Samuel Merritt) then I will have to stay since my husband has a job here. Sadly that means I will have to decline South :( I have two months to find out. I went from number 12 on the waitlist to 3. If you are in the top 10 or 15 on the waitlist your chances are REALLY good. Classes with this size accept quite a few people off the list (sometimes as much as nearly half the class). I really like both schools and really want to live in Savannah but I will be happy with either one.

I will post something if I have to decline. Good luck! and ask for your number on the waitlist! some programs will actually tell you what it is.

Bluesguy: It's rolling admissions. So they interview as they accept applications. So even if they accept apps until August 1st they may interview and fill the class before that. Always apply as early as you can if your schools do rolling admissions. Also, since South is a January start program, they accept applications from the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 CASPA cycles.

aag or those that have received recent interview dates... I'm curious to find out when you applied? I applied this past December and haven't heard anything one way or another :/ Just seeing if anyone else has had (or still is) waiting as long as me to find something out. Thanks! And good luck aag!

aag or those that have received recent interview dates... I'm curious to find out when you applied? I applied this past December and haven't heard anything one way or another :/ Just seeing if anyone else has had (or still is) waiting as long as me to find something out. Thanks! And good luck aag!

I submitted my application for south at the end of march right before Caspar went under construction. Thank you! Hope you hear soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, but it sounds like the class is already full. I went back and forth on email a couple weeks ago, and she said they either hadn't downloaded or haven't looked at the new cycle yet.

The class is not full. We just got an email and there are 32 people who are confirmed to be in the class so far. Hope that helps!

Nope, but it sounds like the class is already full. I went back and forth on email a couple weeks ago, and she said they either hadn't downloaded or haven't looked at the new cycle yet.

The class is not full. We just got an email and there are 32 people who are confirmed to be in the class so far. Hope that helps!

Archived