Savannah Class That Starts Jan 2012

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone hears anything from the last interview (June 14th and 15th) please say so! I' m going crazy waiting, I want to get in SO badly! Two weeks cannot come fast enough...I loved the school and the city!

I interviewed on those days too. I wonder if it will actually take two weeks.....or they mail it out a few days before.

Congrats to everyone who got in for Jan 2012! I am applying for that class as well. My CASPA application will be complete the first week in July (waiting on a letter of recommendation, everything else is done). I know that it will be cutting it close to their application deadline and a lot of the spots will be filled by then. Does someone with a 3.19GPA, 1000 hours Hab Tech (kind of like CNA, although I have that too), 1320 and 4.5 on GRE have a shot so late in the game? Savannah is my number one choice, I would love to go here! Oh grad school applications, so nerve racking :p

I interviewed on those days too. I wonder if it will actually take two weeks.....or they mail it out a few days before.

Hopefully since they have another interview session next week they will send out the letters before that? Good luck to everyone, I'm crossing my fingers for all of us!

Polarbears11, I haven't heard anything from any school I have applied to. I busted my butt getting everything together when CASPA opened this cycle, and applied to four schools... was in the first mailing several weeks after that, and have yet to get even the "we received your application" email from anybody... my stress level is climbing, and I'm checking my email far too often now lol :)

You have to remember though that even thOugh they were not sent out until now, they note when you submitted it and you will be looked at before someone who submitted it two weeks ago and their application got sent out along with the applications submitted way early.

I got in I got in!!!!! After 2 years I finally got into PA school and Savannah was my favorite school! Good luck to everyone else!!!! If you get a packet in the mail you're in :)

when did you get your packet? I got mine yesterday.

I sent my application on May 8th and have yet to hear anything from South... Has anyone else ran into this problem? Thank you!!

I'm pretty sure their deadline was March 1st or something around there so I have no idea why you sent it in may! Were you at the ISU interview a few days ago? Did you hear anything from them?

when did you get your packet? I got mine yesterday.

Just got mine today in CA! I am so happy! It was my first acceptance and I knew right away when I saw the envelope! However, I think they forgot to include the official acceptance form, lol. What did your acceptance form look like (the one you have to send back to them?)

Just got mine today in CA! I am so happy! It was my first acceptance and I knew right away when I saw the envelope! However, I think they forgot to include the official acceptance form, lol. What did your acceptance form look like (the one you have to send back to them?)

I am pretty sure you should have received an official letter along with an acceptance agreement in your packet. The acceptance form should have a bottom portion that you send off along with your deposit, that's what I received! Congrats to everyone who got it, see you in January!

Archived