Am I screwed? Missing completed pre-requisite on CASPA?

I'm a reapplicant who e-submitted a few days ago. I just now (days later) realized after double checking everything that my A&P 2 course taken over one summer is missing on my CASPA app, I did complete it and I recently sent a transcript to CASPA, awaiting verification. Some schools have pre-requisite deadlines or completion upon applying. How can I fix this problem, I'm freaking out. Also, if I can't update CASPA (centralized system), how would I go about telling every single school that I completed it and trust me? And obviously I can't send a transcript to every school because they don't want it. Then they'll think I wasn't paying attention enough when filling out my app, trash it and idk what to think. 

I paid and now I can't obviously edit or add anything, I emailed CASPA a few minutes ago, I'll await an answer tomorrow probably, but idk I feel like crap right now. Has this happened to anyone and is it fixable? I don't want to make my reapp cycle a failure. Seems like I'm already on a crappy start

CASPA should fail verification if the transcript doesn't match your input, and I expect it will be kicked back for you to correct and resubmit.  You've emailed them about the error; there's really nothing else to do at this point.

Oh ok! Sounds good

You can edit coursework after E-submitting?

Just call them and they can fix it. They fixed it immediately that minute for me - and yes this was during the time I was waiting for verification. I was verified yesterday I believe. 

wow you already got verified?! how fast did your transcripts get processed?  I emailed caspa because I put some classes in the wrong categories and they said during verification process they look and fix things but will only edit up to four and if more or wrong they contact u.

Archived