55 minutes ago, Doublebs492 said:

Has anyone else heard anything from Bryant? Is the program full now?

I got an email on Monday saying I'm on the waitlist and they anticipate pulling a couple people off the waitlist in the next couple months. Not giving up hope yet!

I was invited to the waitlist interview on 10-19 as well. I'm booking my flight, etc. now. For the people that have interviewed in the past, do they end on time? One of my interviews last year ended 1.5 hours OVER the time the invite said. A lot of people had to leave before the tour to catch their flights and I don't want to be in the same stich.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:08 AM, raksha731 said:

I was invited to the waitlist interview on 10-19 as well. I'm booking my flight, etc. now. For the people that have interviewed in the past, do they end on time? One of my interviews last year ended 1.5 hours OVER the time the invite said. A lot of people had to leave before the tour to catch their flights and I don't want to be in the same stich.

Thanks!

I believe at my interview we went a little over, maybe 30 minutes later than it was supposed to be.

I believe at my interview we went a little over, maybe 30 minutes later than it was supposed to be.
Thanks for the info. I ended up booking the latest flight anyways. I'd rather not stress about it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

On 10/13/2017 at 11:08 AM, raksha731 said:

Thanks!

I was at this interview yesterday as well. Good luck to you! Did they provide you any insight as to when we will hear back? I didn't ask questions directly relating to this but really wondering and already antsy.

I was at this interview yesterday as well. Good luck to you! Did they provide you any insight as to when we will hear back? I didn't ask questions directly relating to this but really wondering and already antsy.
I actually dnt know. It has to be soon since we're the last group and thyll be starting classes soon.

Has anyone who has been waitlisted after their interview get pulled off and accepted? I interviewed Sept 14th and was waitlisted a few weeks after and trying to remain hopeful!!

Has anyone who has been waitlisted after their interview get pulled off and accepted? I interviewed Sept 14th and was waitlisted a few weeks after and trying to remain hopeful!!
Yes. I interviewed for the waitlist on 10/19. I know for sure one of the students that gave our tour was selected off the waitlist. I know the program director also commented on it, saying there is a lot of movement. So keep your fingers crossed and good luck!!!

Hi there,  Class of 2018 here. Many people from my class were accepted off the waitlist, including those who interviewed after the class was full. One was even called the first day of class, as someone that morning called to drop out and attend another program. So remain hopeful! Things always shift as people may decide to go other programs before the start of class.

I interviewed 10/19 for a ‘waitlist spot.’ Got offered that spot on 11/2. Today I was accepted into the class of 2020!!!!! Beyond excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1