• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I've officially applied and received an interview with Bryant for the class of 2020!! So exciting, this program is at the very top of my list!  It looks like a very detailed, strong program and from reading this thread the faculty sounds wonderful! Can't wait to meet other candidates at the July 20th interview session!!  I was wondering when the PANCE results will likely be posted for the graduating class this year.

Good luck to everyone!

Rachel

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, PAortheHighway said:

I received an interview invitation a few weeks ago as well! I'll be there June 29! Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more about the program

How was your interview? Have you heard back already?

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, BLynch said:

Has anyone interviewed, and heard back yet? I interviewed on the 20th and haven't heard anything yet.

I received an email that I was placed on the waitlist this morning. I was disappointed as I was really excited about this program after the interview. However, I called Amy and asked about the waitlist and she said it means you're being seriously considered and they only send out a couple acceptances each session, so we shall see! Did you hear back yet?

2 hours ago, rricci said:

I received an email that I was placed on the waitlist this morning. I was disappointed as I was really excited about this program after the interview. However, I called Amy and asked about the waitlist and she said it means you're being seriously considered and they only send out a couple acceptances each session, so we shall see! Did you hear back yet?

I was at the July 20th interview too, waitlisted as well. Disappointed, but not giving up. Did Amy tell you whether or not they rank the members of the waitlist? 

12 minutes ago, codenney said:

I was at the July 20th interview too, waitlisted as well. Disappointed, but not giving up. Did Amy tell you whether or not they rank the members of the waitlist? 

She told me no. She made it sound much more like we were still under review rather than in a more traditional wait list situation where you're kind of just a back-up. I asked if they contact waitlist individuals only after all the interviews and she said no, we could hear from them any time that they chose to accept us. So I am slightly hopeful. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, codenney said:

Hey everyone. Just got a call from Jay a few minutes ago and I've been pulled from the waiting list and offered a seat! If anyone else has heard any good news let me know, and can't wait to meet you in January. 

Congrats!!! I'm still keeping some hope I hear something!

15 hours ago, codenney said:

Hey everyone. Just got a call from Jay a few minutes ago and I've been pulled from the waiting list and offered a seat! If anyone else has heard any good news let me know, and can't wait to meet you in January. 

I also got a call from Jay last night that I was pulled off the waiting list and got in! Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 8:29 PM, mmarcil said:

I just received an invitation to interview yesterday and I will be interviewing on August 31st. Does anyone know if they are only interviewing to replenish the waitlist at this point or if there are still available spots?

When I called about a week ago they said they had spots open and also had an option of two interview dates.  Ill be attending the Sept 14th interview.  I haven't seen nearly as much activity on this thread as there was last year.  Anyone been accepted to the Class of 2020 want to share anything?

Archived